Qtac Payroll software comes with a range of different payslips.
The type of payslip can be changed for printing purposes. There are some based on classic formats and others which are unique to the software. Any of these designs can be set as the default payslip. You can change the default payslip by amending an option with the Company Maintenance. To do this go to “Company > Company Maintenance > Payslips”. The Boxed Sage Self Seal Mailer will always be the default when emailing payslips and cannot be changed.
The full list of options that can be amended in ‘Company Maintenance‘ > ‘Payslips‘ are listed in the orange box next to this text. Most can be used together although Qtac will issue a warning if there is any kind of conflict between settings.
- Total lines on umbrella 2 – Effects the Umbrella 2 payslip layout
- Single payslip per page – When printing to A4, toggle between 1/2 payslips per sheet.
- Print forename on payslip – Put employees first name on payslip.
- Show pay method – Display on payslip whether BACS/cash/cheque etc.
- Print boxes on security payslip (QC33) – Puts relevant shapes and areas on printout.
- Show employers NI (QC01\SE37) – Displays employer’s NI on payslip.
- Print Salutation – Adds Mr/Mrs/Ms etc before name.
- Suppress titles – Removes report titles from payslips.
- Show holiday entitlement – Display remaining holiday on payslip.
- Print zero net pay – By default you cannot print zero payslips, this will allow you.
- Windowed OHPZ1 – Prints address in relevant space.
- Show holiday credits – Display accrued holiday credits.
- Show employers pension – Displays the Er contribution to pension.
- Print boxes on master mailer – Puts relevant shapes and areas on printout.
- Encrypt email payslips – Used for sending sensitive data.
- Suppresses addresses on OPHZ – Removes the address on this payslip.
- Default payslip type – Set the default payslip.