You can use placeholders to automatically build PDF file names when exporting from our software.
These can be setup by going into ‘Admin > System Options’. There are various different placeholders you can use, which are discussed below.
If you go into System Options (Admin > System Options) a new text box has been added to allow setting a PDF File name format for Automated Reports and Emailing.
Separate placeholders can be added for Payslips, P60, P45, P32 and other reports to build up a PDF file name.
The placeholders below which will be replaced by the associated values upon PDF generation.
- [CompanyName] = Company Name
- [CompanyRef] = Client Code
- [EmployeeName] = Forenames – Surname
- [StaffNo] = Staff Number
- [ReportName] = Payslip reports are called “Payslip” otherwise report name
- [FrequencyCode] = M for Monthly, W for weekly, T for two weekly, F for four weekly
- [StartTaxPeriod] = Start of tax period selection
- [EndTaxPeriod] = End of tax period selection
- [Year] = Now formatted to “yyyy”
- [Month] = Now formatted to “MM” (Calendar month)
- [Day] = Now formatted to “dd”
- [Time] = Now formatted to “HH-mm”
- [TaxYear] = 1718
- [Grouping] = Provides the levels which the report has been grouped
- [DivDepLoc] = Provides the division, department or location which the report has been filtered by