Bulk Pay Amendments allow you quickly and easily update the employee’s salary or hourly rate.
You can adjust the salary and rate amounts by both a fixed amount and by a percentage. Below is a simple step-by-step walk-through of the options available to you when using this feature.
Processing Bulk Pay Amendments
- As the red text suggests – make sure you have the correct employees selected before processing any changes.
- Choose either ‘Increase’ or ‘Decrease’ and enter an ‘Effective Date‘ you want the increase/decrease to start from – by default this will show today’s date.
- Select the relevant pay frequency using the ‘Pay Frequency’ drop-down list.
- Select the ‘Pay Rate Indicator’ as ‘Salary’ or ‘Hourly’
- Select ‘Amendment’ – either enter an ‘Amount’ or tick the ‘Amend by %age box’ and enter the ‘Percentage‘ amount
- Click ‘Process’ to commit the changes to your database.
- A report can be produced giving details of the amendment. Click ‘Yes’ to view the report.