This guide explains how to reset holiday credit accrual for multiple employees using bulk amendments.
Holiday credit accrual is only a part of our Bureau/Specialist software. Manager/Assistant customers are still able to use the standard holiday functions, but the credit accrual feature will not be available to them.
Select the ‘Company Name‘, ‘Division/Department/Location‘ or ‘Employee Name‘ that you want to update.
Holiday Credits must be setup first before holiday accrual can be reset.
- Select the ‘Pay Frequency’ of the employees you want to change – if changing all the employees then select ‘All Pay Frequencies’.
- If you want to carry forward the existing holiday credit balance then tick this box the ‘Carry Forward Holiday Credit Balance’ tick box.
- If you have ticked the above box then the ‘Restrict Holiday Credits Carried Forward’ box will become active, allowing you to enter in a ‘Maximum Carry Forward Balance’ if needed.
- If you want the changes to holiday credits to include leavers then tick the ‘Include Leavers’ tick box.
- Clicking the ‘Process’ button to process these changes. A report can be produced giving details of the amendment. Click ‘Yes’ to view the report.